Thursday, January 3, 2019

Thursday, January 3rd

Woke up this morning feeling nauseous and had a headache. Got out of bed for work felt a bit better being up and moving about. Walking to work my right flank hurts and my groin muscles feel like they’re being pulled. Still feel slightly nauseous. Not feeling good emotionally. Still worried it might be something more sinister than endometriosis. Sad about how much this has changed my way of life and my thinking (being worried and cautious all the time and not wanting to stray too far from home; always thinking about the possibility of it being something like cancer that’s gone undiagnosed). 
All day was a roller coaster. I felt fine at times and really unwell at others and then I’d get upset about it. Waves of nausea. Pains were typical but consistent (abdo, flank, pelvis, groin). Odd intermittent/random pressure on both sides of head makes me very nervous. But made it through the day. Came home and had a short nap before going to bed at 9:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment