Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday, December 18th

Woke up at 7:00, got up at 7:15. Feeling very crampy and a bit nauseous. My stomach is still feeling off (May be the mild flu passing through our house). Menstruated cycle in heavy flow. Dark red blood. Would call in and rest but have things to get done at work today. 
Had an urgent BM at 7:40 that was mainly formed followed by very soft stools. Was driven to work. Feeling very ill but not having any vomiting or bowel symptoms so powering through. Walked to coffee at 9:45, drank an almond milk chestnut praline latte. Very nauseous/foggy after (around 10:30) but keeping busy helps keep me distracted from it.  After dumping & reinserting menstrual cup I had a lot of internal pain as if it’s not in quite right. Readjusted with some relief. Ate a digestive cookie at 11:30. Walked a few blocks up to London drugs at noon, felt very nauseous the entire time. Lots of pain like a pulled muscle in right groin area. Got lunch at the Market on Yates (salad) but did not eat it. Left work at 1:45 super nauseous. Second kid home from school with the flu. Belching and hiccups on the walk home. Home by 2:00. Curled up on the couch for a bit, ate a piece of toast with cheese whiz, drank some water. Had a bath at 3:00. Getting out of the bath I dry heaved but did not vomit. At 3:45 had urgent diarrhea BM. Still feeling very nauseous. Sat back on couch with heating pad over pelvis. Fell in and out of sleep. Sometimes thought I needed to vomit but as  soon as I stood up it had passed. 
At 5:30 I vomited a lot. Took 15mL of Emetrol. Helped daughter who was also vomiting, then laid down on pull out couch. I’m certain I “just” have the flu but the return of abdominal pain and nausea after nearly two weeks of feeling relatively good has really thrown me back into a mild depression. I can’t believe how different I feel tonight compared to one week ago where I very nearly felt like my old self. I think I need to lay down and rest but laying here like an invalid is not helping my mental health. 
Think I need to go back to eliminating caffeine and dairy. 

Entire abdomen is feeling very tight and painful. Got up at 9:00, ate half a mandarin orange, had a shower, took another 15mL of emetrol and two sprays of CBD/THC and went to bed. Stomach very sore, I tried laying in left side but then left groin feels like a pulled muscle and hurts to extend like that. But if I’m curled up my stomach pain is worse. 
Took tomorrow morning off and am supposed to see the UMAC Dr again tomorrow at 10:45. I guess we’ll See how im doing afterwards but I kinda need to be at work during the afternoon so fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment