Thursday, December 20, 2018

Wednesday, December 19th

Puked again at 11:30pm last night. So did two eldest daughters. Went back to bed and slept through until 7am. 
Woke off and in until getting out of bed at 9:30am. All school aged kids are staying home from school with the flu today. 
Drank some cold ginger tea (leftover from yesterday), took one oregano pill, and ate a slice of toast with vegan margarine and strawberry jam. 
I don’t feel nauseous but my stomach is very tight and sore. Feels like I have a rock sitting above my navel. Also feel like I need to have a BM but nothing happening. 
Left at 10:00, caught the bus up to the hospital for my UMAC appt at 10:45. Nothing much to say, I told her I made the appt when I felt my symptoms were more abdominal but since then have definitely been more pelvic/groin and I mainly kept the appt to check in on the ultrasound I haven’t had yet. She called booking on that and they said they were trying to fit me in ASAP but it still might be a couple weeks - shortage of technicians. 
Took the bus back downtown, tried to go to the lab but it was over 30mins wait and already 11:30, so I didn’t stay. Went to london drugs and got some tums, eno, zinc lozenges, and children’s Tylenol and went to work for the afternoon. I took one tums and one lozenge in the walk to work. I wasn’t sure if I was feeling up to it and was worried I wouldn’t last the day but I was definitely feeling better than yesterday so I thought I’d give it a go. Had a bit of a sour stomach but managed to each a slice of Hawaiian pizza (slowly, over the course of an hour) and get through my meetings. 
Went for a walk at 2:30, had some minor right flank squeezy pains. Ate a digestive cookie. The rest of the day went fine. Walked home at 4:30 without issue. Got home and had more pizza for dinner (three slices of bbq chicken over a couple hours). Mainly stayed on the couch, played video games with kids, watched a movie, etc. Around 5:30 or 6:00 I readjusted how I was sitting and it felt like my menstrual cup had moved out of place. Very uncomfortable internal feeling as if something was pressing on my bones and pinching nerves in the process. Lasted about 5-10 mins and then was gone. 
Stayed up after the kids went to bed wrapping presents for Christmas. 

Went to bed at midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment