Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Tuesday, January 8th

Jan 08
Today was a good day (relatively speaking).  
Woke up at 7:00. Felt a bit nausea and headachey when first waking but after getting out of bed not too bad. Took an oregano pill.  Ate applesauce and toast with cheese whiz. Nauseous enough that I sat down to eat it rather than walking around getting ready. Had a BM and collected for stool sample. My mum was driving the girls and me in to school and work and one kid was running a bit behind. I dropped my sample off at the lab before going to work (not covered, $110 fee). 
Went to work. Felt mildly nauseous on and off throughout the day but not much in the way of headaches so that was a huge relief. My head feels heavy or tingly. Random pressures especially around the temples primarily on the left side but nothing too distressing. 
Noticed more pain in pelvis; cramping in both sides noticed when going up stairs or sometimes when sitting; and pain on right side around ovary location especially when walking. 
Walked to Azuma and Ate a chicken teriyaki bento box for lunch. Did not eat the tomato or carrot or melon. 
Afternoon went by without issue. Tried to compile a list of tests I’ve had to take with me to the OB appt on the 31st. 
Was driven home by my mum at 4:30. Feeling a bit nauseous but also hungry. Ate leftover cavoletti pizza and sat on the couch all evening watching the kids play or playing on my phone. Mild sternum pain on and off. 
Ate some applesauce and took an oregano pill and Went to bed at 9:45. 

Most of the day my skin felt flush in the face. This has been the case since having acupuncture on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment